2.14.2010

4 weeks and 4 days...and 4 months ahead!

In four weeks and four days, I will walk onto a plan headed for London to start this seemingly unreal time of travel and studying the bible!

This coming spring is looking to be the most beautiful season yet. I've been on this amazing journey with God and He's gifted me four months in Europe, including (and this is the best part) 8 weeks at Capernwray bible college. In those eight weeks we will go through the whole New Testament, either by chapter or topic (each week covers something new). I'll live in a castle, at the school, in a shared room with 3-5 other girls with a total of about 140 students at the school!

I'll be updating this blog to let you know the latest adventure/lesson/story, etc.

For now, until I leave, I could use prayer for the preparations. I have been planning and trying to prepare and would love to be surrounded by prayer now and while I'm gone.

In faith and with a joyous heart,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment